July 25, 2012

Despicable Me

This will be a short one as I'm running late to work but I wanted to post something. So I apologize. I'll try to edit this one when I get back home. Hopefully, that's fine.

For sure a lot of you have seen the trailer for Despicable Me 2 but for now let's take a look at how it all started. Despicable Me was a 2011 comedy animated movie starring Steve Carell, Jason Segel, Russell Brand and more. It's about the life of a villain who got caught up in what matters most in life.

It was a little boring at the beginning but it really became a lot more interesting after the first 20 minutes. It became increasingly entertaining and freaking hilarious. Well, after all, it did star Steve Carrell. From that point forward, I really started enjoying it, and as each second passed, the movie became funnier, and at the same time a little touching. It had an amazing story line, and the way it translated to the screen was even more impressive. It's also, I thought, unique to have a self-confessed villain to be the protagonist. That's a change I welcomed.

I highly recommend this one. I'm now excited about the sequel. I really didn't care aboutit until now because I didn't understand the hype surrounding the movie. I didn't think the movie was actually good until I saw it. It was funny, entertaining, and as all animated movies are, heartwarming. It's a great choice for your children, if you have some.

You can follow me on twitter @sirfilmreviewer or email me at mrfilmreviewer@yahoo.com. You can also follow this blog by checking the right side of the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment