June 01, 2012

The Bourne Legacy

This will not be a movie review since, obviously, the film has not been released yet. However, I'm writing this post anyway to express my excitement about this movie. The Bourne Legacy is on of the movies I am most looking forward to.In the next few months, a lot of amazing movies will flood the movie houses and theaters. Movie goers will love the cinema for sure. The Amazing Spiderman, The Dark Knight Rises, of course The Bourne Legacy will be released, along with several soon-to-be summer hits.

Here are some reasons why I am extremely stoked about it, and probably why you should be as well. First, the stars. The movie will feature a massive amount of talent in the forms of Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, and Edward Norton. Readers of this blog will know how much I look up to both Jeremy Renner and Edward Norton, but I also am a supporter of Rachel Weisz. The moment I found out the stars who will be involved in this project, the anticipation began. Not only are these three incredible actors, they are also some of the best in the movie industry today.

Another reason why: the location. If you didn't know it, the production team of the movie chose the Philippines as a setting for some of its scenes. Let it now be known that I was really disappointed I was not able to see any of the cast, especially the three main stars. I am a huge fan of these actors and meeting them would have been awesome! Unfortunately, they filmed in a different city. I know several people who met them and that was really cool.

Also, I'm curious as to how they will continue the franchise. They changed a lot of things, so it won't be as real as the first three movies. I skeptical as to how they will manage to pick up form the three novels of Robert Ludlum. I didn't read the books so I have zero idea in terms of its storyline, but that alone triggers my curiosity. 

I'm sure a lot of you can't wait for the release of the new Spiderman and Batman movies. I am too. But I am most excited about The Bourne Legacy. I have a feeling it will be an epic movie. People may not be as excited because the star is no longer Matt Damon, or that it's a totally different story from the previouse Bourne movies. Well, maybe you must look forward to it because it is different. It will be a new viewing experience.

Here are two links to the trailer of The Bourne Legacy I foun on YouTube. Just to make it clear, These are not my videos, and I just found it on the net. Just wanted to share it for those who haven't  seen any of the trailers yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eUaZjppPm8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrSA1gTuKc

No comments:

Post a Comment